Vaccine Amnesty in January – Restart Your Pet’s Vaccinations For Less
Missed last year’s boosters? Need to restart your pet’s vaccinations? In January and February we offer a Vaccine Amnesty where you get the full vaccination course for the price of a single booster.
Offer ends 28th February 2018.
Why Vaccinate My Pet?
Vaccinations are recommenced to help prevent animals contracting the common infectious diseases relevant to their species. These diseases can be seriously detrimental to their health and sometimes fatal.
We routinely vaccinate dogs, cats, rabbits and ferrets.
The canine vaccine course covers your dog against the following diseases:
- Canine infectious hepatitis
- Canine adenovirus
- Parainfluenza virus
- A separate vaccine is available against kennel cough (Bordetella bronchiseptica)
We vaccinate yearly but only use the full vaccine every 3 years – for the inbetween years we only vaccinate against Leptospirosis. This is to prevent over-vaccination (discussed in this blog on vaccinations, immunity and titre testing).
Rabbits require yearly vaccinations against:
- Rabbit Haemorrhagic Disease Variant 1 (RHD I) – this was previousy known as VHD
- Rabbit Haemorrhagic Disease Variant 2 (RHD II)
You can read more on rabbit vaccinations over on our vet blog.
The annual feline vaccine course covers:
- Cat flu
- Feline Leukeamia
Annual Pet Vaccinations Save Lives
- Ferrets require yearly vaccination against Canine Distemper.
- You can read more about routine ferret care on our blog.
To find out more, including how to control cookies, see here: Privacy and Cookie Policies