Preventative Pet Healthcare Plans
Mercer and Hughes Pet Healthcare Plans, or PHPs, help you spread the cost of keeping your pet well and healthy. This is all about preventative pet healthcare, helping to keep your pet fitter and healthier (which will hopefully mean fewer trips to the vets!).
Pay monthly and save on average £53.40/year on your pet’s routine vet care, plus save 10% off all food and pet accessory purchases made in our vet surgeries.
Pet Healthcare Plans are not pet insurance – we believe that prevention is better than cure rather than waiting until a pet is ill to put things right.
Pet Healthcare Plan
- Annual booster and general health check
- 6 month health check with a vet
- 2 nail or claw clippings a year
- Flea and worming treatment for a year
- Puppy and Kitten plans include full initial vaccination course and microchip
- 25% off vaccine restart
- Reduced spay/neutering costs
- 10% off dental procedures
- 10% off all pet shop purchases in store
What’s Included in your Pet Healthcare Plan
Sign Up to our Pet Healthcare Plan
Sign up at one of our vet practices, call Simplyhealth direct on 0800 169 9958, or click for more information (takes you to the Pet Healthcare Plan website)
Pet Healthcare Plans are available for your
- Small Dog > 10kg
- Medium Dog 10-20kg
- Large Dog 20-40kg
- Giant Dog 40+ kg
To find out more, including how to control cookies, see here: Privacy and Cookie Policies